Wednesday, July 9, 2008

rainy day!

It has been a really rainy day today I do not believe it has stopped most the the day. It's quite nice however, very relaxing.

After class we stopped by a little store to buy a few groceries before coming back to the house. We then came back to the houses and sat in the room reading for class tomorrow. I am now done with my reading and after a delicious dinner or pasta and sauce made by Rebekah I am sitting in my room with Emily and Katherine. In about 15 min we are having apple crumbly down in the basement of this house, thanks to the Childers.

Tomorrow we are hoping for a beautiful day, maybe a chance to go have a picnic in University Parks and then friday we are off to London!

this is our house!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I want that house it is beautiful!!!
It is rainy here today, and in OKC. Hmmm

Anonymous said...

Yay for apple crumbly! Tee hee...