Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My first two days!

For all of you reading this I am sure you are aware that I am in the beautiful town of Oxford, England. It is beautiful and I absolutely love it. Our plane flight was nice, I slept a little but not much and I was up all day Monday which was very interesting. Once we landed in London it was onto a charter and on to the houses we went. The houses are wonderful 3 story houses with basements. We are on the 1st floor (which would be the second in America) I'm rooming with Rebekah and Stacie and we are kind of in a corner with Katherine and Emily with a door that separates us from the rest of the hall and from the kitchen and the bathroom with a shower.

Today we started classes I am really looking forward to both classes but mainly the class which I have at 8 in the morning with Dr. Childers. It has rained both days that we have been here and when we walked home from the store yesterday it began pouring. I did not have an umbrella. But i invested in one today! :-) it was a good investment it was only 3 pounds.

Im about to work on some reading pictures and more blogs to follow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So what is this class that you have a t 8 in the morning with Dr. Childers? I am interested. It sounds like you are having a blast. I miss you.
~Lannea