Friday, July 11, 2008

London!

What a wonderful day to go to London. It only rained on us twice! :-) it was great! The Globe was amazing it amazes me how many people can fit in there! I really want to go see a show there now, I am hoping to get to go back to London one weekend with some friends!

After the Globe we made our way to the British Library which was absolutely amazing! Lots of awesome things there, and it made me very happy to see the bibles and other things! We then made our way to the British Museum which was also amazing! I can't believe I had so much fun at those things today!

I was able to make my way around the Subway on my own at one point 10 of us got separated from the group and we got off at the right stop and waited for them! :-)

Im tired now I hope you had a great friday!

No comments: