Thursday, July 10, 2008

O to see blue skies

It didn't rain today. We had some sprinkles for about 5 minutes but other than that it was a wonderful day! I'm looking at a little bit of blue sky as I type this :-).

Class was good today lots of discussing of lots of things! I even talked in class today which was good! I think however the best conversation I have had since coming here was my conversation with Rebekah last night about Christianity and different aspects of it, it was nice to see how she viewed things compared to how I did.

After class today we came back to the houses and packed a lunch and made our little stroll to the park to have a picnic it was a lot of fun. We then went shopping for a few things and have been back at the house relaxing and drinking tea in the back yard since!

Tomorrow we are headed to London, I am very excited cause we get to go see the Globe and the British Museum and Library.

Hope you all have blessed days!
enjoying a picnic in the park!

No comments: