Saturday, August 2, 2008

Im sitting here eating a bbq chicken panini from La Parisien, its my new favorite sandwich shop, i have eaten there almost ten times this month. I have finished all of my papers that are due next week.. (there are 6 of them) and so I get to enjoy my last few days here. The only things I have left to do for my classes are my two drawings, which I had originally planned to do today, but alas it is a rainy day and a great day for laying around in my new Oxford sweats and a T-shirt. I also have a bit of reading left to do but other than that I am done! It is hard to believe that in less than a week I will be back in the 100 degree weather in Texas. I do miss every one there and I am ready to come home, but I really love it here and Im not quite ready to leave it yet. I have made some great friendships with the people on this trip and thinking about not getting to see some of the every day.. or see some of them till december (because they are staying for the semester) makes it really hard to think about leaving.
This week I didn't really do much of anything. On tuesday we took a tour of Christ Church, which is where the Harry Potter movies were filmed so that was pretty cool. Then Wednesday we walked for an hour through the beautiful Port Meadow down to a place called the trout where the professors took us for dinner and wonderful deserts. Yesterday I worked on papers for most of the day, and enjoyed so 42 with friends last night. I hope you all have a blessed weekend! I will see you all soon!


my desert that i had

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmm...yummy. I had the apple and strawberry crumble with custard.

And I'm sad you're leaving, too. But you'll have fun this next fall, I bet! I'm going to miss ACU in the fall and all of the things that I normally do. Hope you'll keep me posted on what's going on!