Thursday, August 21, 2008

Back in the Swing of things!

So I am home, I know I havn't really blogged since I got back. The trip home was nice and however long it was, it was still fun. I was very glad to be home however.

Since I have been back, I have been working and getting ready for the new school year to start. There are so many people back on campus that it makes me happy to be on campus once again.
I have moved all of my stuff into my dorm and it is very cool to finally be back on campus(although i am not living in my dorm yet). Jacquie and I are in Barret 3C8 and it is finally coming together.

I am ready for classes to start as weird as that sounds but I am ready for everything to get back to normal and not feel like I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Hope all is well in your lives! Have a great week! God Bless.

No comments: